Another opportunity for writers, as the Bristol Short Story Prize opens its doors for 2015 entries.
The key facts:
- It costs £8 for each story entered
- Open to published and unpublished authors
- First prize £1,000 plus a £150 Waterstones gift card, 2nd prize £700 plus £100 Waterstones gift card and 3rd prize £400, plus £100 Waterstones gift card.
- No theme, but stories must not have been published or broadcast, previously
- 20 stories shortlisted and published in the Bristol Short Story Prize Anthology Volume 8
- Closing date 30 April 2015
Find out more about the competition, past winners and what the judges are looking for here.